Dr. Ganesh Ramalingam is a graduate of NUS (National University of Singapore). Completed his post-grad training and fellowship in the highly prestigious Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburg. Currently, he is a consultant for Mt Elizabeth Novena specializing on a number of gastric topics.
He also has published a number of journals relating to general surgery consultation, bariatric surgery, and gastrointestinal surgery. If you checked his website dr ganesh ramalingam, you will see the various information about him, from his biography, specialties, and publications.
The academics: Dr. Ganesh Ramalingam has been affiliated with prestigious institutions. This only goes to show as to how capable Dr. Ramalingam is. In case you’re curious about his academic affiliations, a list can be found below:
- MBBS (Singapore)
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, NUS (National University of Singapore(, Singapore
- MMed (Singapore)
- Master of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- MRCS (Edinburgh)
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- FRCS (Edinburgh)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
The services: Dr. Ganesh Ramalingam has a number of services that he offers. You can expect that each service has the highest quality of care that you can expect. If you wish to inquire for his consult and expertise, for your guidance, below you can find the services that he offers:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Endoscopy and intragastric balloon insertion
- Gastrointestinal surgery including stomach and colorectal cancers
- General Surgery Consultation
- Laparoscopic surgery including hernias, gallbladder, and appendix
- 24-hour Emergency surgery and Trauma surgery
Dr. Ganesh Ramalingam has achieved a lot, but despite that, he still elevates his profession by providing high-quality service. If you have any conditions or disease that fits his expertise, you might want to consider getting a consult from him and discuss the plan of treatment.